Are you tired of waking up early every weekend just to spend hours mowing your lawn in the blistering South Florida sun? Don’t want to deal with landscapers who just aren’t cutting it anymore? Need a solution to your pets (or other’s pets for that matter) tearing up your grass? Searching for “artificial grass installers near me in Lantana” but just overwhelmed by the sheer number of options? If you answered yes to any of these, then Gator Turf is here to help. As one of the most trusted synthetic turf installers in South Florida, we have built our reputation on the foundation of providing clients across Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County with only the most advanced and innovative artificial grass solutions available.
Chances are if you’ve been searching for “artificial grass installers near me in Lantana”, you’ve come across several others offering synthetic turf solutions. However, none come close to Gator Turf. Our team takes no shortcuts when it comes to getting you the best products for your project. All artificial grass installations come with a 15-year material warranty, so you can sit back and enjoy your brand-new lawn for years to come!
Benefits of Artificial Grass
Artificial grass comes with several benefits over traditional grass patches that make it the ideal solution for your home, park, business, etc.
- Environmentally Friendly: Artificial grass and synthetic turf are environmentally friendly solutions when compared to traditional solutions. Whereas real grass requires heavy amounts of water and harmful chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides to keep its steady growth year long, artificial grass just needs a small amount of water to clean it down now and again. Additionally, landscapers utilize an excessive amount of fuel to power their lawnmowers, weed whackers, etc. That goes right out the window when you make the switch with Gator Turf.
- Easy Maintenance: The days of spending countless hours trying to maintain your lawn or field are gone thanks to Gator Turf’s lineup of artificial grass products. Just water it down occasionally to remove any debris that may become nestled in the bristles. Other than that, you can enjoy your lawn all year long!
- Long-Term Cost-Effectiveness: Making the switch over from grass to artificial turf can be scary, as it seems like it’s going to cost far too much to get done. With Gator Turf, that’s not the case. Our team works with your budget and vision to get you exactly what you’re looking for without breaking the bank. Artificial grass helps in the long-term cost versus grass when you factor in the cost of landscapers every time they have to come out just to keep it looking fresh.
- 15-Year Warranty: Our 15-year warranty is designed to provide our customers with peace of mind. No matter what happens after installation within the 15-year period, our Gator Turf team will be more than happy to assist in replacing the material so we can get your lawn back to looking at 100%!
Artificial Grass Applications
- Lawn & Landscaping: If you’re tired of having to work on your lawn yourself or paying landscapers to work on it, then artificial grass is the perfect solution. We here at Gator Turf offer several styles and solutions to match your vision to bring your lawn to life. Keeping up with the different demands of your natural lawn can up a lot of time and money. Natural grass requires mowing, fertilizing, seeding, pest control, and watering. All of these different tasks can be forgotten once you make the switch to artificial turf.
- Golf: South Florida golf courses require serious attention year long, as the blistering heat and torrential downpours can be major disruptors in their appearance. Greens tend to be torn up by golfer’s shots as well, leaving major chunks ripped out. Animals and pests also tend to wander onto golf facilities, causing unintentional damage. Never worry about your golf course playing surface again with artificial grass. Its low maintenance costs make it ideal for large courses housing 18 holes. Golfers also tend to perfect artificial turf thanks to its even surface, promoting precise shots and increased performance.
- Pets: Most pets love to run a lot outdoors. With synthetic turf, you won’t have to worry about your pets damaging your grass as the artificial grass is resilient and also makes an easier surface for cleanup. One of the best advantages that come with artificial turf and pets is you no longer need to worry about yellow and dead spots. When your pet has to go, they will usually find an area that they like. This area can slowly begin to die after some time. With synthetic turf, brown spots will be a thing of the past.
- Athletic Fields & Playgrounds: Because of its durability, synthetic turf provides much more safety and usability to playgrounds and sports fields than real grass provides. High quality and performance from synthetic turf come with a pleasant impact as it is resilient to heavy rain, and hot and cold weather. Also, synthetic turf is slip-resistant as opposed to grass, ensuring that athletes and patrons of playgrounds will be safe.
The Gator Turf Difference
Gator Turf uses a unique blend of polyethylene fibers that produce much less friction between a person’s skin and the playing surface. Using our artificial turf will result in fewer abrasions and friction-based injuries. You can also expect to see no rocks, debris, or dirt patches which further cuts down on potential injuries while playing. Turf installation in Lantana will make your lawn or field the place to be.
Artificial Grass Styles
- Happy Verde Light
- Happy Verde
- Bermuda Pro
- Fresh Cut
- 92 Deluxe Fescue
- 92 Deluxe Spring
- Gator Cool
- Hole In One 13’ Wide
- Ultra Max 15’ Wide
Get Artificial Grass Installed Today
Stop searching for “artificial grass installers near me in Lantana” and contact Gator Turf today. Our team is ready to assist you with any questions you may have, providing a quote, or anything else we can help with. Simply contact us online or give us a call at (954) 510-8873 to get started!